Sunday, July 8, 2018

Idea for Cincinnati Chili Menu Expansion

Have you ever eaten Saag Paneer?  Or Salak Paneer?
Level of heat to your choosing on that scale of 1 to 6.

Yummy Indian food.

From off the top of my head the change-up and excitement of a chili menu used to be when the footlong became available for a limited time only.

Some menus have grown to include cold cut sandwiches, salads, wrap thingies like pitas, chili coated burritos and some mainstays like cheesey fries.  And probably veggie chili with the black bean that tastes meaty but is Vegan-friendly level stuff.

For a meat lover like me, I still love to shake it up.  And I would love a dependable mainstay on the menu that taste yummy, but is heart friendlier.  BESIDES THE SALAD.   And cooked spinach is excellent.

I heated some leftover Saag Paneer but didn't have any rice available.  But I had angel hair pasta.  And it was most excellent.  I could eat it about every day.  And tweaking the heat scale to my mood would be a wonderful option.  Cubed cheese.  Saag conies.  Throw in some mother-loving Caesar wraps and I'd marry a Cincinnati Chili franchise.

I've all but divorced B-dubs.  Kroger came out with the Spicy Garlic.  And I can make my own caesar wraps since B-dubs dropped that from a lovely lunch option.

Dixie, Skyline or Gold Star,..... who wants to hire me as V.P. of something or other ?

No comments:

Post a Comment