Thursday, July 19, 2018

Idea Machine. Were I a marketer .....I

- I'd push for those Saag or Palak Paneer Coney and angel hair spaghetti dishes, Cincinnati-style.

-I'd push for the likes of Nestle and their flavored waters to go into any number of restaurants, even if dealing with the hiring process with some of their quota hires is borderline onset downsyndrome.  The pop-fizz of sodas can be captured, and are, in their spring water lines.
...... But the caffeine .....!?!?!?
Well, I'm a coffee lover, cold or hot.  I'd go for a sidekick to the water.  A shot of espresso.  With a splash of whatever flavor.
Start with the sit-down joints.  Availability will kick to the chains and fast-food joints.
I'M GOING TO BITCH ABOUT THE JOKE THOSE PLACES HAVE BECOME A LITTLE BLOG LATER

But anyway, in lieu of the kick of a pop, there will be drink duos, of fancy water with a sidekick of pop.  Whether that be a shot of seltzer with energy-drink level caffeine, or a flat out hot or cold flavored espresso.  Are those 5-hour energy thingies still a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment