Friday, July 20, 2018

Fast Food should be Fast. No shit.


Retards.  I don't remember it to the extent 20 or so years ago it has been this bad.  You fucking people move slower than sludgy shit.  What's the deal?  What's your excuse?

I'm on a work break.  And you dumb assholes bring me to pack periodically.  But fuck just working through lunch, whether at my desk or truck.

The fast food error rate is inexcusable too.  Frequently fucked as fuck.  Are the kids high?  Why are these adults fucking it up hardcore.  Can they annunciate or are they retarded as fuck?  Am I going to have to go to Chik-fil-a only?

You boardroom idiots of these chain joints, and in Ohio there are some, like Wendy's (who can't count nuggets or hand you the wrong bag altogether), and White Castles (who seemingly imports their workforce off a boat or turnip truck straight into the blight power enclaves),.... ye' boardrooms, you need to unass your idiot thrown on the grill when one orders.  You are FAST FOOD, .... not me burn half my break 2 cars back in line for 15 minutes to receive a steaming hot order of messed up to burn my mouth as well as my respect for you idiots.  Fast; not cuisine.  You have no clue how many cars constantly pull off.  Unass yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment